These quintessential Cotswold quarters boast charming features such as rustic exposed beams, bare brick feature walls, and vintage fireplaces to really set the classic country tone of our rural retreat. Feast your eyes on a view to remember whether that be sights of the Mill Pond and the wild residents that call it home or our beautiful Mill Garden. All of our Superior Rooms come with a Nespresso machine to help pry you from our heavenly beds in the morning.
Bringing your canine companion along? Our Superior Rooms are a hundred percent hound friendly with just a £20 supplement fee per pooch. Fees include tasty treats upon arrival to kickstart your Cotswold staycation.
- Larger rooms with additional character and facilities
- Located in the Main House and historic Mill House, many with views over the peaceful Mill House garden
- Rooms with more space and unique character, from low beams to window seats
- Ensuite with Temple Spa toiletries, many with baths
- Nespresso Coffee Machine stocked ready for that perfect morning cup